The new wave of hair that the Tudors had no idea about One of the latest trends in the market is the tape-in hair extension. This is serves almost the same purpose as all those hair beauty enhancing products out in the market. It augments one’s hair to create a different look. It seems however […]
The new wave of hair that the Tudors had no idea about
One of the latest trends in the market is the tape-in hair extension. This is serves almost the same purpose as all those hair beauty enhancing products out in the market. It augments one’s hair to create a different look. It seems however that this could be a bit more permanent than your usual wig. A wig can just be slipped on and off, which was a big reason in convenience why even people in the Tudor era used to wear them. This is quite different. It needs to be actually attached either to your scalp or some of your existing hair.
This is done through using double-sided tape. Once a row of hair is attached, a new row is then placed on top of it. The process continues until the look is complete.
The hairdresser is an artist
These products allow the hairdresser to come up with a wider array of styles. They are not limited to the existing hair of their client. In some cases, the lack of it. They are free to attach and detach. They can whirl or twirl. They can also cut and trim as usual. So many things can be done with the use of a tape-in hair extension. It really does make life simpler for those in the industry. The benefits for the client is truly appreciated as well.
Points of Consideration
The following are what one needs to be sure of before they put this product on:
- Price: This is where everything must rise and fall. One needs to be sure of how much they are willing to spend to get the one product to enhance their style. It would prove to be a pointless exercise to make sure of the following points if one does not set aside the proper funding for this first
- Style: One can then move on to selecting the kind of tape-in hair extension that they want after knowing how much they can spend. It goes without saying that the styles available are close to endless. They are only limited by their imagination.
- Installation: This should be done by a professional stylist. This should not be attempted by an amateur. It would be a waste of time, effort, money and most importantly hair should this be performed in the wrong way.
- Maintenance: Make sure that proper care is given to the product to make it last a longer time. It can be brushed but one has to look out for loose attachments that may lead to loss of the adhesive holding the piece in place.
- Hair Preservation: This is about the wearer’s own hair. They must make sure that they do not abuse their crown so much by attaching so many things on it. This is in reality, is excess weight on top of one’s head. It is a bit unusual to have so much more hair than what one’s body was meant to produce.
See the transformation from Tudor to modern hairdo
Having been able to check on all these things, one may now proceed to putting on their desired product with ease. If one has done their research and learned the benefits and maintenance of the beauty enhancer, one can rest assured that they made the right decision.